Provided by: Coronation Street
Coronation Street The TourThe guide was updated:
Coronation Street Set
Recently relocated from Manchester city centre to MediaCityUK, the Coronation Street set has now expanded dramatically to include Victoria Street – an entirely new location that previously only existed in the viewers’ imaginations. Months of planning and building has resulted in a fantastic new retail area complete with Costa Coffee, the Co-op, an urban garden and Weatherfield North Metrolink tram stop.
Visit the Corrie Tour now as there are limited opening dates.
- Address: The Studios from Dock 10, MediaCityUK, Trafford, Greater Manchester, M50 2EQ
- Opening hours: Tours run between 9am – 6pm on selected weekend days only, when cast and crew have downed scripts for the weekend.
- Tickets: Adults £35.00 per ticket. Children (5-15) £17.50 per ticket. Family (2 + 2) £89.00 per ticket. Under 5s Free
- Website: https://www.visitmanchester.com/things-to-see-and-do/coronation-street-the-tour-p58161
- Phone: +44 (0)871 222 8223