Headquarters of the Royal Armoured Calvary since 1912. It was commissioned by the jurist Miguel Donlope, and was not finished until the last quarter of the 16th century. Its façade presents features that would become commonly seen in these buildings, such as a semicircular arch, three floors, rough, arched gallery, slit windows and classical style wooden eaves. On the inside, one can find rich plaster ornamentation in the courtyard and on the stairs, an extraordinary wooden ceiling, and fine craftsmanship in the main floor rooms.
Address: C/ Dormer 21, Zaragoza
Opening hours: Saturday and Sunday: from 11am to 2pm